- Watch Caroline’s conversation with NYT bestselling author, podcaster, writer, and MSNBC legal commentator Dahlia Lithwick and famed litigator Roberta (Robbie) Kaplan on the special relationship between women and the law, holding bullies accountable, and the discipline of hope. Recorded May 10, 2023 in Toronto.
- Listen to Caroline on Sean Robichaud’s podcast Of Counsel on writing for resistant readers, a simple trick to improve oral advocacy, and the best time to start your own business.
- Watch Caroline’s interview on The Yunusov Question on what judges really want from counsel, how to avoid unforced errors in written advocacy, and why we need to understand how our brains work.
- Read Caroline’s comments in the Law Times on Zoom fatigue and virtual hearings.
- Read this profile of Caroline from the Canadian Institute for the Administration of Justice’s blog on legal writing, two kinds of happiness, and why Serena Williams has a tennis coach.
Produced for the Canadian Institute for the Administration of Justice’s podcast channel, In All Fairness
- Welcome to Judgment Writing School with the Honourable John I Laskin, Edward Berry, and Stephen Armstrong
- Who’s Afraid of Plain Language? with Iva Cheung and Cheryl Stephens
- Easy Reading is Damn Hard Writing with Justice Peter D. Lauwers, Justice Shaun Nakatsuru, and Canadian Human Rights Tribunal Chair Jennifer Khurana
- Rethinking Reasons (and Everything Else) with B.C. Civil Resolution Tribunal Vice-Chairs Kate Campbell and Shelley Lopez
- New Judges on the Block with Justices Sheilah Martin, Mahmud Jamal, and Alice Woolley
- How do our Brains Process Information? with Professor Emeritus John Sweller
- How do our Brains Get Things Done? with Dr. David Badre
- How do our Brains Decide What to Pay Attention To? with Dr. Sophie Leroy